The below is list of blogs related technology, programming, design,etc. I hope it’s useful and can help you to save your time for searching.
I. For Programmers
1. The Crazy Programmer
Blog at http://www.thecrazyprogrammer.com/
2. Coding Horror: is the outlet of seasoned web application developer (and, like Joel Spolsky above, co-founder of StackExchange) Jeff Atwood. The blog tackles all manner of software development and security topics, but it’s Jeff’s interest in the human component of development that makes the blog stand out. As Jeff himself says:
‘In the art of software development, studying code isn’t enough; you have to study the people behind the software, too.’
Blog at https://blog.codinghorror.com/
3. Scott Hanselman: Scott Hanselman’s blog tackles the full pantheon of software developer interests, covering technology, code, gadgets, dev culture and the web. As a former professor, and current employee of Microsoft, his hands-on advice is clear, concise and helpful. Unlike many of his contemporaries, Scott’s writing is also bursting with personality.
Blog at http://www.hanselman.com/blog/
Blog at http://blogs.endjin.com/
5. Code Better
Blog at http://codebetter.com/
6. Joel on Software: In addition to being a former Microsoft program manager, Joel Spolsky is a co-founder of programming Q&A siteStackExchange, the man behind software development company Fog Creek Software, and the awesome little browser-based workflow tool Trello. He’s been blogging since 2000, and his site is a goldmine of insight on software dev, management and business.
Blog at http://www.joelonsoftware.com/
7. My Programming Blog
Blog at http://myprogrammingblog.com/
Blog at http://www.drdobbs.com/blogs/
9. Cat On Mat
Blog at http://www.catonmat.net/
10. A+ Computer Science
Blog at http://www.apluscompsci.com/blog/
11. Girl Developer
Blog at http://girldeveloper.com/
12. The Daily WTF: If you’re looking to break-up the monotony of personal development, The Daily WTF should provide ample relief. The site pairs genuinely helpful development insights with an awesome sense of humour, creating a blog that’s as funny to read as it is useful. The site has a particular focus on how-not-to-guides, and the disastrous development stories its shares will easily consume your lunch break.
Blog at http://thedailywtf.com/
13. Simple Programmer
Blog at https://simpleprogrammer.com/
14. Derick Bailey
Blog at https://derickbailey.com/
Blog at https://lostechies.com/
16. John Papa
Blog at https://johnpapa.net/
17. Code Simplicity: Code Simplicity is a companion blog to author Max Kanat-Alexander’s application design book Code Simplicity: The Science of Software Development. Max is a software engineer at Google, and the chief architect of the Bugzilla Project – and his blog draws upon this experience to offer advice on simplifying software design. His mantra is ‘Complexity is stupid. Simplicity is smart’ – and after reading the blog, I’m inclined to agree.
Blog at http://www.codesimplicity.com/
18. Scott Berkun
Blog at http://scottberkun.com/blog/
19. /\ndy: Andy Hunt is a prolific author, a co-founder of the Agile Alliance, and part of the team that developed the Agile Manifesto. Andy’s blog tackles a diverse range of development topics, and unsurprisingly, offers some of the most interesting and unique insight into agile development anywhere on the web.
Blog at http://andy.pragprog.com/
20. Federico Cargnelutti
Blog at https://blog.fedecarg.com/
Blog at http://www.pontikis.net/
Blog at http://ajaxian.com/
23. ProgrammableWeb: Since its inception in 2005, ProgrammableWeb has been at the forefront of the evolving API economy. It offers a staggering amount of hands-on content, and manages to maintain its quality across an incredible publication schedule ranging as high as 10 posts per day. In addition to its fantastic blog content, ProgrammableWeb has a huge directory of APIs for web and mobile development, and a plethora of whitepapers and research.
Blog at http://www.programmableweb.com/
24. Exploration through Example
Blog at http://www.exampler.com/blog/
25. On Coding
Blog at https://medium.com/on-coding/latest
25. Martin Fowler
Blog at http://www.martinfowler.com/
26. Clean Code
Blog at http://blog.cleancoder.com/
27. Sandi Metz
Blog at http://www.sandimetz.com/blog/
28. Justin Weiss
Blog at http://www.justinweiss.com/blog/
29. Smashing Magazine
Blog at https://www.keycdn.com/blog/
II. For Game Development
Blog at http://www.gamasutra.com/
III. For Web Development
1. A List Apart
Blog at http://alistapart.com/blog
2. David Walsh
Blog at https://davidwalsh.name/
3. Swizec Teller
Blog at https://swizec.com/blog/
4. Six Revisions
Blog at http://sixrevisions.com/
5. Web Appers
Blog at http://www.webappers.com/
6. UIE Brainsparks
Blog at https://aycl.uie.com/blog
Blog at http://www.bloggingwizard.com/blog/
Blog at http://www.wpbeginner.com/blog/
IV. For Microsoft Platform Programmer
1. Rick Strahl
Blog at https://weblog.west-wind.com/
Blog at http://www.strathweb.com/
3. Mike Taulty
Blog at https://mtaulty.com/
4. John Atten
Blog at http://johnatten.com/
5. Iris Classon
Blog at http://irisclasson.com/
6. Darrel Miller
Blog at http://www.bizcoder.com/
7. Alvin Ashcraft
Blog at http://www.alvinashcraft.com/
8. Ode to Code: is another blog with a lot of useful Microsoft stuff, although it does not specialize solely in Redmond technologies. It’s written by K. Scott Allen, a consultant and developer with OdeToCode LLC.
Blog at http://odetocode.com/blogs/all
9. The Old New Thing
Blog at https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/
10. Tugberk Ugurlu
Blog at http://www.tugberkugurlu.com/
Blog at http://www.ytechie.com/
12. Scott Guthrie: This is Scott Guthrie’s blog. Guthrie is not your average developer – he is the VP of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise Group. His team is in charge of the .NET, Visual Studio, Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure, and SQL Server development. Guthrie has been with Microsoft for more than 15 years, and his blog is home to a decade of content that Microsoft devs may find useful. The only downside is that the blog isn’t updated as frequently as it was a couple of years ago.
Blog at http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu
13. Morning Brew
Blog at http://blog.cwa.me.uk/
14. Weblogs: This is a relatively big community of blogs with a lot of contributing authors. Fresh content is released on a daily basis and there is no shortage of blogs dealing with niche issues.
Blog at http://weblogs.asp.net/
15. ASP.Net Hacker
Blog at http://asp.net-hacker.rocks/
16. C# Corner
17. Dot Net Tricks
18. ASMA’S BLOG
20. Stephen Walther
21. .NET Web Development and Tools Blog
Blog at http://dailyjs.com/
VI. For Database Programmer
1. Top SQL Blogs: This is where you’ll find a lot of useful links, blogs and even industry news about SQL.
Blog at: https://www.topsqlblogs.com/blogs
2. Percona Database Performance Blog: is also worth checking out – it’s home to hundreds of useful MySQL blogs and covers other subjects as well.
Blog at: https://www.percona.com/blog/
3. Jon Gurgul
Blog at: http://jongurgul.com/
VII. For iOS Programmer
1. Ray Wenderlich: The blog is frequently updated by several contributors, and the focus is on learning. You’ll find a lot of tutorials and other helpful content, covering numerous aspects of iOS development. If you think you’re a skilled developer and feel you’ve outgrown tutorials, it’s still worth checking out – there’s no harm in validating your skills or learning new ones.
Blog at https://www.raywenderlich.com/
2. Mike Ash: also publishes an iOS blog that should appeal to novices. You’ll find a lot of useful Swift content, mostly authored by Ash himself, although there are a few other contributors as well.
Blog at https://www.mikeash.com/pyblog/
3. Apple Swift Blog: This is the must-read blog for all iOS developers. You’ll get official news and tips on the Swift programming language from the engineers who created it. The only con for this Apple blog is that there haven’t been too many updates yet. Hopefully it’ll get updated more often in the near future.
Blog at https://developer.apple.com/swift/blog/
4. Cocoa Controls: used to be a very popular blog dealing with (wait for it) Cocoa controls. The blog hasn’t been updated in months; however, you can still find lots of useful stuff there.
5. Cult of Mac: As a daily news website that follows everything about Apple, Cult of Mac is a great place for iOS developers to keep up with the latest iOS news, tips, and insights. George Tinari and Rob Lefebvre contribute a lot of in-depth articles here.
Blog at http://www.cultofmac.com/
6. NSHipster: has quite a following, provides a lot of content, and covers Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa. NSHipster’s Matt Thompson also has a few publications dealing with “obscure topics” in Cocoa and Objective-C.
Blog at http://nshipster.com/
7. iOS Developer Tips: iOSDeveloperTips acts as a perfect hub that delivers high-quality tutorials, code examples, tips and tricks gathered from other web resources. In short, you’ll learn iOS development from the experts. P.S. the team also creates Swift Code & Tools, a weekly newsletter focused on Swift code & tools — another great iOS resource as well.
Blog at http://iosdevelopertips.com/
VIII. For Android Programmer
1. Google Developers: This blog is (again, obviously) relevant to Android developers, and should be checked from time to time.
Blog at https://developers.googleblog.com/
2. Android Hive: offers a lot of content geared toward novice users. Of course, some more advanced techniques are covered as well. Also, there are a lot of useful tutorials that can be very handy regardless of your skill level.
Blog at http://www.androidhive.info/
Blog at http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/android.html
4. Android Weekly
Blog at http://androidweekly.net/
5. Android UI UX
Blog at https://androiduiux.com/
6. Cyril Mottier
Blog at http://cyrilmottier.com/
IX. For Java Programmer
1. Top Java Blogs
Blog at https://www.topjavablogs.com/
Blog at https://www.mkyong.com/
X. Vietnamese Blogs
1. Tech Entrepreneur in Vietnam
Blog at https://herveroussel.com/
Blog at https://vnhacker.blogspot.com/
Blog at http://thachpham.com/
Blog at http://trungduc.net/
Blog at http://wpcanban.com/
Blog at https://vietdevelopers.wordpress.com/
Blog at https://vinacode.net
8. The soldier of Fortune – chuyên về Sharepoint
Blog at http://thuansoldier.net/
Blog at https://toidicodedao.com/
Blog at https://techmaster.vn/posts
Blog at http://kipalog.com/
12. Jam Việt
14. Viet Designer
16. Blog Khoa học máy tính
17. Hao Nguyen